This page requires Flash Player version 10.1.52 or higher.
Speed Chute: low resistance-training chute that will help you with your top end speed.
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help stabilize the chute during workouts
- 54” x 54” chute provides approximately 15-30 lbs. of progressive resistance (depending on speed of user)
- Quick release belt buckle allows for training with acceleration bursts
- 360 ° rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Adjustable belt fits most athletes
- Includes instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
2 Speed Sacs: essential for teaching proper acceleration mechanics and developing leg strength.
- Includes 3 durable weight bags each that can be filled with up to 10 pounds of sand (30 pounds total)
- Won't harm grass or mar wood floor
- Adjustable leash length to accomodate athletes of any size
- Includes Instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
2 Recoil 360s: allows you to run assisted and resisted drills in all directions. This provides a resistance for strengthening and an over-speed component.
- 8' flexi-cord safely stretches up to 20'
- Partner safety handle for a safe effective workout
- 360-degree rotation belt with free-motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Adjustable belt fits most sizes
Speed Hurdles, Poles and Agility Cones allow you to structure important drills to challenge your players change of direction, cutting, shuffling and all other lateral movement mechanics.
2 Speed Hurdle sets
- Hurdles easily adjust from 8" or 12"
- Made of durable lightweight PVC plastic and quickly folds up for storage
- Includes 5 adjustable height hurdles, nylon mesh carry bag, instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
- 2-piece construction for easy storage and portability
- Lightweight plastic poles
- Durable steel stakes
- 5 feet tall
- Includes 8 poles and carry bag
2 Agility Cone sets
- Disc cones are 2” tall and will not break when stepped on
- Includes 20 cones – 5 each: yellow, black, white, orange
- Includes carrying rack, instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
The Quick Ladder and Weighted Speed Rope are great tools for improving your player’s speed quality as well as their coordination.
2 Quick Ladders
- 11-rung heavy duty design for high intensity training
- 15” from rung to rung
- Durable nylon straps
- Carry bag, ground stakes, instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan included
2 Weighted Speed Ropes
- Soft grips provide comfort in use
- Swivel ends help to prevent tangling of rope
- Smooth tubing allows for free motion through the air
- Each handle contains a removable 8 oz. weight
- Adjustable length for users up to 6'6" tall
Back To Top
Team Speed Pack
Coaches' Tools for Team Speed Training
Speed is known to be one of, if not the most telling factors when measuring a player’s performance. Linear speed can be broken down into 3 phases.
- Acceleration: takes place from approximately 0 – 15 meters. It is when the player is in a forward leaning position and driving their legs aggressively in a piston motion.
- Transition: takes place from approximately 15 – 30 meters. It is when the player is changing their stride pattern, and becoming more upright.
- Absolute Speed: takes place at approximately 30+ meters. It is when the player is “stacked.” That is to say the head is directly over the hips and the leg drive is cyclical as they reach their maximum velocity.
Lateral speed and the ability to quickly change direction is also an important component of overall speed.
You save over $100 by purchasing these products as a package.