Working at Pro Performance Sports on the SKLZ brand is all about sports, fun and helping athletes of all ages reach their full potential. With competitive compensation, exceptional benefits and an inspiring work environment, this is a wonderful place to have a career. We are constantly looking for great team members to contribute to the high level of work we do here.
If you think you fit the profile and are interested in one of the following positions, please apply here. No phone calls, please.
Scroll below to see details of these open positions
As Customer Operations Coordinator, you will provide operations support for the Sales, Marketing and Distribution Departments. Support includes, but is not limited to, EDI Order processing including ASN, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading (BOL), routing requests, inventory allocation, invoicing, carton label processing using SYSPRO, UPS Worldship, and LTL/TL routing. In addition, you will be required to perform general office duties, including processing requests for information and/or sample shipments from Sales and Marketing.
• Understand Major Retail Account routing, packaging and labeling guides.
• Process incoming orders via electronic data interface (EDI), FAX or e-mail
• Create ASN, Packing Lists, Bill of Ladings (BOL) and Routing Requests.
• Utilize SYSPRO or UPS Worldship to process packages
• Generate all necessary carton labeling and shipping documents accordingly.
• Schedule pickups with all major freight carriers via internet/telephone
• Communicate daily with Warehouse Manager & Logistics/Operations Manager regarding inventory in-house, and inventory arriving from China.
• Interact with Sales Team and Buyers to notify them of any potential inventory concerns and adjustment of ship windows
• Invoice all appropriate orders in EDI immediately. Handle carefully to ensure everything is entered correctly and dollar amount matches up with in-house paperwork.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
The Director of Customer Experience is responsible for leading the individual customer service teams to ensure SKLZ is delivering best in class customer experience to our athletes.
The Director of Customer Experience is expected to:
• Lead all divisions of our customer service and customer operation teams, which include distribution to consumer, direct field, retail and international channels.
• Responsible for all aspects of the customer experience. Major stakeholder of the holistic experience for the customer starting when they purchase product all the way through to the out of box experience. This is accomplished by working closely with the Marketing and Warehouse teams.
• Train and support customer service and customer operation teams to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures, customer interactions, etc. Ensure that your teams exceed all of the customers’ expectations, both internally and externally.
• Analyze data to identify the relevant goals and maximize efficiency of the team. Develop performance KPI’s and communicate results to the senior team.
• Monitor trends within incoming Customer Service requests to proactively isolate and identify areas of improvement. Work cross-functionally to resolve any issues affecting service levels.
• Listen actively and effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly manner to solve the issues while building loyalty with the customers.
• Work with the Marketing team to develop standards for capturing the voice of the customer and relevant reporting.
• Work with the Operations and Product teams to develop standard for consistent and best in class ordering and out of box experience for our customers.
• Motivate the teams while maintaining a positive and inspiring work environment.
• Collaborate with Category Managers to ensure the Customer Service teams are experts on new products prior to launch.
• Help teams with incoming calls, emails and live chat.
REQUIRED SKILL SET / QUALIFICATIONS