Two months ago, SKLZ announced its search to find the next SKLZ Ambassador. One month later, applications were in. But that was just the start of a long review period involving members of the SKLZ and Athletes' Performance teams, a second round of questioning for a handful of finalists and a final voting session held at SKLZ Headquarters. In the end, the decision was clear. SKLZ selected Chris Stackpole as their new Performance Training Ambassador.
Chris brings a diverse background of credentials and experiences. Here are some highlights:
- Former Sports Performance Coach for Kendrick Perkins during NBA lockout prior to Western Conference Championship season(+30 lbs weight loss, 7pt FMS improvement, +10% Body fat loss)
- Rehab/Performance internships with Athletes Performance, Oklahoma City Thunder, Mike Boyle
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at ProEx Physical Therapy
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Founder of Stackpole's Movement Evolution developing high school to professional athletes
Since notifying Chris, we've learned he has played numerous sports over the years, dedicating his prep years to hockey, but most recently trying his hand at tennis and golf. With all the sports enthusiasts at SKLZ Headquarters, it won't be long until Chris is proving up on the ice, court and course!
Congratulations Chris! We look forward to working with you and following you through the next year of your professional journey!