Title: Senior Analyst
Location: Carlsbad, CA
When you think about sports skill development trainers, one name stands out: SKLZ. We're defining a category, and building a brand that consumers trust to deliver the most innovative and effective training products available. As the Senior Analyst, you will perform an essential role in our growing company by providing support to the Finance and Accounting team in the following capacities:
- Assists with monthly close process, including but not limited to journal entries, account analysis, variance reporting, etc.
- Assists with preparation of the monthly financial package.
- Responsible for performing account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to accounting processes, where applicable, to ensure compliance with GAAP and appropriate levels of internal controls.
- Assists with preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Provides support for 3rd party reviews (sales tax, audit, etc.).
- Performs ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Assists with implementation of new ERP system.
- Partners with cross-functional team to identify and resolve root cause of cycle counting and/or physical inventory adjustments.
- Assists with the annual development of standard product costs and analyzes monthly variances from these standards.
- Analyzes trade program deductions for accuracy, appropriate classification, and root cause analysis where applicable.
- Calculates royalties and commissions due.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Consumer goods and/or manufacturing background preferred
- CPA preferred but not required
- 5-10 years experience in accounting/finance
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Have a passion for sports
- Thrive in working in a team oriented environment
To Apply: Please email or fax your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 244-0611. No phone calls, please. Please visit www.SKLZ.com for more information about the Company.