Title: Product Sample and Materials Technician
Location: Carlsbad, CA
You will be responsible for various duties in general support of the organization, with an emphasis on directing and maintaining the sample, materials and testing workspaces. You will coordinate sample shipments to and from our retailers and overseas partners in support of the sales and product development team. Working closely with production, sales, marketing and finance, you will ensure that SKLZ financial and customer satisfaction goals are met while making a positive contribution to the SKLZ culture.
- Receive, log, and unpack non-inventory shipments
- Pack, log and ship outgoing packages
- Organize and maintain SKLZ and Sport-brella sample libraries
- Assist the test manager with product evaluations and testing
- Ensure all meetings samples are shipped and returned on time and intact
- Return all saleable merchandise to inventory when possible
- Prepare and breakdown test area for product validation and photo shoots
- Tag, log and maintain development prototype library in a way that supports development process
- Oversee materials library
- Runner - Get supplies, retail samples, errands as needed
- Own the test, design and sample storage area and keep them as an efficient, productive workspace. Be model of order and discipline related to those spaces. Ensure staff respects the area through the example you set.
- Reduce shipping costs through your organization, foresight, and communication with sales and marketing teams by avoiding excessive, last-minute shipments and damage. Constantly seek new ways to improve efficiency,
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess very strong organizational skills
- Have a history of exceeding expectations
- Be able to work long hours on their feet
- Must be able to lift >35 pounds
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Possess a can do attitude and a passion for business
- Be proactive in seeking business improvement
Work environment will be primarily in the SKLZ warehouse.
To Apply: Please email or fax cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or (858) 244-0611. No phone calls, please. Please visit www.SKLZ.com for more information about the company.