Job Description - EDI / Logistics Coordinator
Title: EDI / Logistics Coordinator
Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (Full-Time, At-Will, Non-Exempt Position)
Overview: As EDI Coordinator, you will provide administrative support for the Shipping Department. Support includes, but is not limited to, EDI processing, including ASN, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading (BOL), routing requests, invoicing, carton label processing using MAS200/Starship, UPS Worldship, and LTL/TL routing. In addition, you will be required to perform general office duties, as needed.
- Process incoming orders via electronic data interface (EDI).
- Create ASN, Packing Lists, Bill of Ladings (BOL) and Routing Requests.
- Utilize the MAS200/Starship, UPS Worldship to process packages
- Generate all necessary carton labeling and shipping documents accordingly.
- Schedule pickups with all major freight carriers via internet/telephone.
- Communicate daily with Warehouse Manager & Logistics/Operations Manager regarding inventory in-house, and inventory arriving from China.
- Interact with Sales Team and Buyers to notify them of any potential inventory concerns and adjustment of ship windows.
- Invoice all appropriate orders in EDI immediately. Handle carefully to ensure everything is entered correctly and dollar amount matches up with in-house paperwork.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- EDI Processing.
- MAS200/Starship (preferred), UPS Worldship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive demeanor and outgoing personality.
- Able to work with constant deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Be a team player - ready and willing to help wherever needed.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Able to multi-task and problem solve.
- Background / interest in team sports is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.