Title: International Sales Coordinator
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Assist the Vice President - International across numerous projects and administrative tasks to maximize profitable sales globally.
International order management and forecasting coordination (40%)
- Responsible for coordinating international orders throughout the entire process from order receipt to shipment to payment, and all related communication.
- Receive, acknowledge, and confirm orders with international customers.
- Confirm costs and provide estimated product availability, coordinate creation and communication of pro forma invoice, and confirm / coordinate communication of shipment and payment information.
- Coordinate international distributor and order inquiry process/communication.
- Coordinate international forecasts.
- Solicit and receive input on forecasts from VP - International & international partners to generate and maintain excellent forecasts.
- Maintain international order tracking worksheet(s).
- Maintain international "matrix" workheet(s).
- Work with SKLZ logistics, accounting/credit, customer service, and business analysis/sales teams.
International program launch coordination (20%)
- Responsible for coordinating seasonal (and all updates to) product line launches including all sampling and the communication of all programs, pricing, presentations, and all other supporting materials and requirements for the successful execution with all international partners.
- Maintain international pricing bible, including accurate product/SKU information and metrics for international partners.
- Work with SKLZ product, development, production, marketing, web, logistics, and accounting teams.
International product development coordination (20%)
- Responsible for assisting the VP - International, and others within SKLZ, with the product development of some internationally-relevant product lines, including, but not limited to golf, soccer/football, rugby, and cricket.
- Coordinate inventor product submissions process for selected sports/categories.
General administrative and communication support (20%)
- Responsible for assisting the VP-International and other SKLZ team members as necessary to maximize Pro Performance Sports profits.
- Participate in, and coordinate as necessary, SKLZ meetings relevant to international business, including those for sales, forecast, logistics, and development.
Reports to: Vice President - International / GM - Golf
Entry level. Full time, non-exempt. Some travel required (10-20%).
- College Degree Required
- Proficiency ins MS Office
- 3+ years providing administrative support to Executive
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess very strong analytical skills
- Have a passion for sports
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have a history of exceeding expectations
- Be very detail oriented
- Possess a can do attitude and a passion for business