1. Attach both pole connectors to the middle of the pole
2. Attach the base pole to one end of the middle pole and the extension pole to the other end.
1. Feed the bottom of the assembled pole through the bottom loop of the D-Man body.
2. Fit the loop at the top of the D-Man's head into the notch at the top of the extension pole. Be sure the D-Man body isn't twisted and lays flat.
1. Determine whether you want to use the base or ground stake. (The ground stake provides maximum stability on grass, dirt or sand.)
2. If you are using the weighted base, open the top of the pour hole & fill with sand or water.
3. Insert the bottom of the pole fully into the base or ground stake with the snug-fit connection.
1. Un-clip the tab and adjust the D-Man to the desired height and re-clip the tab to secure.
2. Use the Velcro straps to secure the D-Man to the pole.
3. Plase the D-Man on the court or field in the ideal defensive position. If using the ground stake, insert the prongs fully into the ground so the D-Man stands vertically.